What to Bring to Ogopogo Resort
Your cottage has a fully equipped kitchen, including all utensils, glassware, toaster, coffee maker, individual four burners, stainless steel BBQ, and fireplace. When you come to Ogopogo, all your bedding, including pillows, blankets and quilts, bath towels and tea towels, are provided. Dish Soap and Hand Soap are also provided in each cottage.
You simply need to show up with:
- Swimming/beach towels (spring, summer, fall)
- Food & drinks
- Paper towels, napkins, spices, oil, condiments, coffee/tea, cooking spray, fish crisp, tin foil, saran wrap, etc.
- Salt & pepper are provided.
- Personal Bathroom toiletries: shampoo, soap, body wash, toothpaste, hair dryer, kleenex, etc.
- Bug Spray & Sun Tan Lotion (spring, summer)
- Fishing gear and fishing license (if interested in fishing)
- Charcoal if you wish to use the communal charcoal barbeque (spring, summer, fall) however, each cottage is equipped with a 4 burner propane BBQ year round
- Flashlights and a lantern
- CD player/docking station
- Rubber boots (spring), winter outdoor gear
- We also highly recommend bringing an outdoor blanket that can be used by the fire pit or at night when sitting on the dock under the stars
- In Winter, remember that we get quite a bit of snow. Dress warm, bring boots and extra gloves and hats. Snow tires are highly recommended. The weather here is dramatically different than the city.
Drinkable Water in Every Cottage
Our drinking water is from a deep well and is commercially treated with a double filter, two UV lights and chlorination system and is very safe to drink. It is tested by an independent lab on a monthly basis to ensure your safety and it tastes great!
No need for those nasty water bottles!
Please Bring Beverages In Cans Instead of Bottles
We also ask that if choosing to drink beer or any beverages on the property, that you purchase cans versus bottles when the option is available for the safety of our feet, children etc.
Pack Light & Book Your Stay at Ogopogo Resort Today!
Experience the perfect blend of relaxation and natural beauty at Ogopogo Resort. Book your stay with us today and let us take care of the rest. Our cozy cottages come fully equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay, leaving you free to relax and enjoy your surroundings.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic retreat, a family vacation, or just a peaceful escape from the city, Ogopogo Resort is the perfect destination. With our safe and delicious drinking water and environmentally-friendly beverage policy, you can enjoy a worry-free stay while reducing your environmental impact.
Don’t wait any longer! Book your stay at Ogopogo Resort today and enjoy the tranquility and comfort of a peaceful getaway.
See what real visitors have to say about their experiences at Ogopogo Resort.